Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
FREE BUSINESS INSURANCE QUOTE
Commercial Vehicle Insurance
As a business owner, you need the a diffrent kind of insurance coverages for the car you use in your business as you do for a car used for personal travel -- liability, collision and comprehensive, medical payments (known as personal injury protection in some states) and coverage for uninsured motorists. In fact, many business people use the same vehicle for both business and pleasure. If the vehicle is owned by the business, make sure the name of the business appears on the policy as the "principal insured" rather than your name. This will avoid possible confusion in the event that you need to file a claim or a claim is filed against you.
Whether you need to buy a business auto insurance policy will depend on the kind of driving you do. A good insurance agent will ask you many details about how you use vehicles in your business, who will be driving them and whether employees, if you have them, are likely to be driving their own cars for your business.
While the major coverages are the same, a business auto policy differs from a personal auto policy in many technical respects. Ask us to explain all the differences and options.
Commercial Property and Package policies
If you have a personal umbrella liability policy, there's generally an exclusion for business-related liability. Make sure you have sufficient auto liability coverage.
Unfortunately for every business owner, the chances of getting sued have dramatically increased in the last decade. General Liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for some injury or damage.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations. The Hartford's liability programs extend far beyond the provisions of typical policies, with broadened coverage and increased limits in over 30 areas.
Broad Range of General Liability Protection
- Bodily Injury, including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection (damages and legal expenses up to your policy's limit) if an injury ever resulted from something your company made or service your company provided
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents
- Contractual Liability extends to any liability you may assume by entering into a variety of contracts
- Other coverage includes: Reasonable Use of Force; Borrowed Equipment; Liquor Liability; Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft); Fire, Lightning or Explosion Damage; Water Damage Liability Protection; Legal Defense Costs; Medical Payments; Personal Injury; Advertising Injury; and specialized liability protection for specific business types
Besides the basic General Liability coverages, businesses need additional protection to preserve the assets of public and provate companies. Increasingly companies anr being targeted by employee, competiors, shareholders, venders and regulatory agencies. Costly lawsuites, govermental fines, data theft and other criminal activities fron inside and outside the company can criple the ability to funtion profitably.The best way to protect public, private and nonprofit business, we advise you to take a hard look at all these important coverages
- Directors & Officers and Entity Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional or Miscellaneous Professional Liability
- Cyber Liability
- Workplace Violence Expense
- Fiduciary Liability
- Crime CoverageFREE BUSINESS INSURANCE QUOTE